OT: Todays Discovery

OT: Today's Discovery...

>:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

You mean you don't have a pair of channel locks permanently in your suit case, to "repair" those hotel showers that just don't have enough water coming out of them? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Channel locks don't work on the gov't's newest scheme... it takes fine needle-nose to do the deed.

As for hotels... I carry my own shower-head assembly if I'm going to be a week or more at some remote location.

When I was on Long Island for three months I went down to Lowe's, bought two pair of channel-locks, a pair of needle-nose, and a nice hand-held shower head ;-) ...Jim Thompson

So the answer is "yes, I do!" :-)

Mikek

PS. Don't you still need the channel locks to get the shower head off. (or do you just whisper sweet nothings in it's ear)

Reply to
amdx

Yep, the meter measures gallons. $12 for 11000 gallons = $0.00109/gal

Martin Riddle

Yep. Fred just can't cope with things being different in different places.

As for needing the channel-locks... a many year old installation, with pipe dope no less. ...Jim Thompson