STM32F412 Discovery kit (32F412GDISCOVERY) Demo Source software ??

I normally see software source code for these STM32 Discos or Dscovery boards but I cannot seem to find it for this one...

The STM32F412 Discovery kit featiuring the STM32F412ZGT6

Anyone know where I might find this one ?

Downloaded the Cube patch but I don't think I see the demo in there for this board.

boB K7IQ

Reply to
boB