Orcad Layout 7 question: changing silkscreen widths?

Is there a way in Layout (v7) to change all of the existing silkscreen objects' (obstacles and text) widths to a certain minimum value? For example, I have an existing design, with a large amount of text drawn with 6 mil lines that I would like to change to 7 mil, without changing each one by hand. Likewise for some lines and rectangle obstacles. Any way to do this?

--
---
Chris Smolinski

Try this:

Enable only the layers with text you want to change (the two SS layers).

Sweep a selection box over all the text to select it all.

From the Edit menu or a right click, select "Edit Properties".

A dialog box should appear with all blank entires (because the multiple selected items may currently have different values).

Type the desired width in the appropriate box without changing any others.

Click OK (or whatever the acceptance button says).

--
NOTE: to reply, remove all punctuation from email name field

Ned Forrester        n_f_orrester@whoi.edu         508-289-2226
Applied Ocean Physics and Engineering Dept.
Oceanographic Systems Lab                 http://adcp.whoi.edu/
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA 02543, USA
Reply to
Ned Forrester

Thanks!

--