ORCAD 3

essai envoi message vers groupe sci

Reply to
profelec89

Je dispose de schémas créés avec ORCAD3 (sous DOS). Connaissez-vous un logiciel qui permettrait d'ouvrir et d'exploiter ces schémas facilement ? Merci d'avance. AC.

Reply to
profelec89

Peut etre Kicad. Google, c'est ton ami.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Bonjour AC,

I don't know about the latest OrCad releases but I used DOS-OrCad for a long time and back in the 90's it was never a problem to open the schematics with a newer OrCad version. However, once you changed something under that new version the file became incompatible with older versions. It would not open again in DOS-OrCad anymore.

Cordialement, Joerg

Joerg