Obtaining 2:1 print

I was going to ask in alt.cad but there's so much garbage there...... I have plans (66"x 36" ) that I want to increase by 2:1 and get a print. It would be OK in 4 sheets. Can anyone tell me if this can be done, and if so how and where? TIA

Reply to
TT_Man

I'd try a copy service like Kinko's - I know that the local Kinko's has large-format printers, but not sure about scanners/copiers.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

TT_Man, You don't mention what format these files are. It undoubtedly can be done but most will want to know what file format before they can give any measure of helpful advice.

-- Sincerely, Brad Velander.

Reply to
Brad Velander

Sorted, I found a printer company that can scan 850 mm wide, enlarge/split and print on continuous paper 840mm wide.

Reply to
TT_Man