New In PCB designing

May i know which is the best tutorial for a begginer like me to enter into PCB designing... U experts please feel free to send all about the tensions, probs, enjoyments, thrills and tutorials to me. Listening for U gurussss

Reply to
naveenmalayil

I got so fed up with poor PCB software that I wrote my own !

Reply to
Marra

And the url we can try it out on is ..? :)

Reply to
sky465nm

You had to ask, didn't you, Newbie?

His business philosophy:

*-*-the-ethics+uu-uu+suckers

His business ethics:

The product:

*.*.*.any.good+zz-zz+qq+pcbcad21+uu+*.better.presentation.would.help.*.*+*-hard-to-read-*-*-*-*-*-*-website-*+kk+*.*.*.ugliest.schematics.and.pcb.layouts.I've.seen.in.a.long.time

Reply to
JeffM