new calculator in cadence

hi all, I'm studying some online tutorials to understand how to use cadence

but I've some problem during the simulation because my Calculator version is the newest and I don't understand how to plot something!

I designed a CS + CD amplifier; the input DC sweeps from 0 to 3.3 and I want to plot the output node ..can you try to explain me how or give me some link to tutorials about the new Calculator?

thank you!

Matteo

Reply to
Matteo