I uploaded a new video on the HP/Agilent 3852A

Dear Members:

I have created a new video about the 3852A Data Adquistion and Control Unit, this is

part 1 and I hope to create at least two or three more videos on the 3852A.

If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up.

Thanks

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

What are the specs for the HP3852A ?

I know, I know. Do a google search. Need a URL that either shows the spec, or better yet, the URL that contains the .pdf The results of last week's search for a simple IC spec, was well, less than stellar. After 45 minutes of pure c***; I gave up and found someone had posted a 'direct' URL!

Reply to
RobertMacy