SpiceOpus lite version temperature variable

I am using SpiceOpus lite. I am trying to create a voltage source with a temperature dependence. Something on the order of

bsource 1,0 v=(1*temp)

anyone have any luck with this? I know that I can set the temperature with

let @@@temp=100

and can sweep using

dc @@@temp 25 50 5

but SpiceOpus doesn't recognize

bsource 1,0 v=(1*{temp}) or bsource 1,0 v=(1*{@@@temp})

Mark

Reply to
mark

I don't know SpiceOpus, but a work-around that should work with all Spice variants:

Current source driving a resistor, then E-source buffering voltage across resistor... E-source output is the voltage source you needed.

Set your desired TC's in the resistor model.

I note, looking thru some old projects, that I used ETABLE to create the boundary specifications for some 10K PECL designs. If SpiceOpus can do tables, you could implement your voltage source that way.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Jim, Thanks. Right after I send in the question I came to the same conclusion.

Mark Walter

Reply to
mark