How to define resistors using 3 nodes in hspice

hi Am unable to write spice code for resistors using 3 nodes. can sombody help me out. regards suvamaya

Reply to
maya

What would you like this "resistor's" third node to *do*?

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Easy a 1K resistor would be: R1 2 3 1 K

Reply to
David Binnie

The third node is the "strays" node. You make a subcircuit as a distributed R-C network, with the C's connected to ground or substrate or tub or whatever. RTFM!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

maya

generally we mention using only 2 nodes.why this 3rd node come to picture ?

Reply to
maya