How to convert from PCAD to CADSTAR

hello all guys I work from home as a PCB layout designer. I have few customers.

I have a problem now , I found a guy he is willing to give me work but he does the schematic in PCAD and I used at home CADSTAR.

Is there anyway that I can import his netlist or schematic so that he can still keep drawing his schematic in PCAD And I can use CADSTAR to lay it out.

thanks for reading.

Ed

Reply to
ehab abbas