gschem/pcb (geda) simm72 correct?

I have made a simm72 socket connector. Could anyone check if it's "ok" ?

pin alignment? drillsizes?

Reply to
pbdelete

Which connector do you plan to use it with? Solder in, press fit?

Reply to
fpga_toys

Solder in I guess.

Reply to
pbdelete

Just FYI, we're moving away from the "m4" format towards preferring the new "newlib" format, which is, it's just a file with the whole Element() in it as-is (no more m4 processing). The benefit is, you can (1) edit and (2) view your elements with pcb itself (at least, indirectly).

Reply to
DJ Delorie