gschem Manual Does Not Appear

I am using gEDA for the first time. The gEDA installation I am using is also new. In gschem when I go to Help -> Manual nothing happens. No manual appears. When I select this menu item the line "Documentation for [-m,,,]" appears in the Status Window.

I need to access this online manual.

Reply to
Artist

Did you install the documentation file when you installed gEDA (I assume in Linux)?

Reply to
ssylee