gschem libgeda.so.22 problems with v2005!

Hello I am a user of gschem 2005... and everytime I start gschem from the command line it gives me an error "cannot find libgeda.so.22" no such file or directory I can start gschem fine from Konqueror by double cliking on the icon, but that isn't of any use when I want to use like $gschem one.sch or $sch2pcb project... on the command line.

I have libgeda.so.23 so I don't know why does the new package of geda look for libgeda.so.22 I had geda 2004... before I installed the 2005 package...

Does this have anything to do with it?

Thanks Anton

Reply to
Anton