Gerbv-2.0.1 for Windows released, but not working!

A while back I looked at Gerbv as a possible tool for verifying XYRS files. At the time I found that the windows version of this program did not work well enough to actually be useful. I posted about this in the geda mailing list and someone there tried helping a bit, but I don't recall ever getting a version that worked.

Is there a working version of Gerbv 2.0x for Windows?

Rick

Reply to
rickman

One assumes that was on or after March 4, 2008: news:news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com

The version number has not been bumped since then:

One assumes the answer is "No meaningful changes".

Reply to
JeffM

corp.supernews.com

There are versions other than the official one. There is at least one person who works on the windows version, but it has not seen much work. In addition, the main reason that I wanted to use Gerbv was to view XYRS files and Gerbv does not do a good job of that. In fact, I believe it does not display the data correctly.

Rick

Reply to
rickman