Firefox 4 Annoyance

Anyone figured out how to get the "Add-ons" Toolbar up and running?

Particularly InFormEnter? ...Jim Thompson

Click the orange button at top left to get a drop-down menu where you'll find add-ons as an item. Click it to get to the add-on manager.

John

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Never mind. Resizing from full-screen exposes the toolbar :-(

I wish "updates" didn't regress. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |