Detailed Specification of IEEE802.11 MAC for Synthesis

Hi, I am trying to implement IEEE 802.11 wireless MAC transmitter on SYNOPSYS. I have the standard but apart from that I haven't found any kind of specifications. Can anybody guide me where I can get detailed block diagram and specifications for 802.11/802.11b

It will be of great help. Sincerely, Parth Malani.

Reply to
Parth

What toolset? Since you said Synopsys, you must be doing an ASIC or similiar chip, otherwise I would have asked what chipset you were building with. Sounds like you need to be looking at IP vendors...

--
Charlie
--

I am using Synopsys design vision tool. It's just a study project. I am not implementing it on actual hardware. I want to synthesize and optimize the MAC transmitter. The code behavioral code will be written in verilog. I wanted a good reference material about transmitter specification.

Parth.

Reply to
Parth