Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gain switching, avoiding audible transients
I need to switch the gain of an audio preamp using a reed relay, Kv = 3 (low), and 10 (high). It's important to avoid audible pops during the switching. The device involved is a lo-noise audio opamp,...
4
4

PIC24 USB suspend current
I've posted this on a Microchip forum, but I thought I'd see whether anyone here knows the answer. I'm using a PIC24FJ64GB004 family MCU. Is there any way of getting this MCU to consume no more than...
1
1

Chinese guy successfully installed Windows 98 on iPhone 6

replacement parts ripoff
I got a Coleman camping lantern a year ago, and it no longer works on the rechargable battery. It will with alkaline D cells. When recharging, the green LED quickly comes on, and voltmeter shows just...
6
6

Arduino FTDI driver issue with Windows update
Lifted from another NG: Hi, I know there are several people here that work with Arduino microcontrollers. Just a heads up to a potential headache. === Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips...
29
29

A great idea
Indeed, trying to pull an "Apple" by stealing others' concepts and seducing gullible investors is a great idea. As for the product itself, it's existed for at least the past decade in various guises -...
10
10

Opinion on these PSU designs
I recently came across these replacement power supplies for retro computers made in the states for their market but also available as an Australian version: and specifically Is it just me or is the...
14
14

Help Looking for remote controled powerboard with only one socket.
I do some work for disabled people, often children. I am looking for a Remote Controlled Power board with only 1 socket and importantly one button for both on and off. Rules preclude modifying the 240...

I guess that's why we have fusible resistors
** Good vid. The difference with a similar "fusible" or "flameproof" resistor is the coating does not catch alight like to one in the vid and the track is metal film rather than carbon. Running at...
1
1

OT: Consumers Wait in Line to Buy New iPhone then “Charge” it in Microwave
Love it: ability to think for themselves, Apple iPhone users were duped by 4-Chan (thanks guys, seriously) into placing their new phones, which retail for about $650, into the microwave. 4chan...
21
21

Where to get a Screen Panel for Kogan LED TV
Hi, I need to replace a cracked 50" LCD screen panel Chimei V500HK1-XLS5 like this one: The Kogan nominated repair shop here in Perth does not supply parts. Has anyone an idea where in Australia to...
12
12

Ear phones
What do you call those delicate looking ear pieces that look like two silicone umbrellas where they go in the ears? Earbuds When I put earbuds I get these I mean something (near as I can draw it) like...
5
5

Not only are there audiofoolz
There are videofoolz

TinyChip Designs
link: This is usenet, we don't need google's proprietary groups . If it was a good group, then it would be on usenet.
1
1

Why do in-dash GPS not show speed?
Can anyone enlighten me as to why in-dash GPS units do not show speed but all on-dash units do? I recently did a trip to Qld and back and took along the old TomTom so I could get a real speed reading...
3
3