sample projects for 8051 microcontroller

Hello, All!

I'm studying 8051 microcontroller now. Please recommend some resources with sample projects, which I could implement with Keil compiler and simulator, cause currently I don't have real hardware. Thanks in advance!

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

In article , Roman Mashak writes

There is some stuff on my web site. Also the C51 primer under the QUEST button.

Regards chris

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Hello, Chris! You wrote on Sun, 9 May 2004 22:16:57 +0100:

??>> I'm studying 8051 microcontroller now. Please recommend some ??>> resources with sample projects, which I could implement with Keil ??>> compiler and simulator, cause currently I don't have real hardware. ??>> Thanks in advance!

CH> There is some stuff on my web site. Also the C51 primer under the CH> QUEST button. Thank you, your resource is really useful. But, unfortunately, I found only tutorial on C51 (compiler) and a bunch of utilities related to 8051 microcontroller development.... And I'd like to explore some simple project imvolving 8051, without necessity to use soldering iron :) or any development board (cause I don;t have it).

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

There should be loads of stuff about, e.g. the Philips 8051 series data/apps CD. Also try working round the 8051 webring, you can start here:

which should come up with something to suit. But get some hardware ASAP: you only need (say) a Philips 80C51RD2, a crystal, a breadboard, a MAX232 equivalent, a couple of switches and Flash Magic. Oh, and 5V PSU. The boy did it for GCSE a few years ago.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Hi,

Try looking at

It might contain something useful for utility code, etc.

resources

Reply to
Edwin Bland