Technics XFMR Needed...

Hello all, I need a power transformer for a Technics model SU-V7X receiver. The primary winding is open. I'm not absolutely certain, but I don't think there is a pica fuse or thermal fuse incorporated in this one. Does anyone have one in the boneyard for me that will make my brother happy again? Here are some numbers that were on the sticker of the xfmr: FP-2 followed by, (underneath), SLT5Q142 then ETP96PU10A That's all the info I have. Please email me if you have one that is not suffering the same ailment as this one and tell me what price I'll have to pay, thank-you. Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Stevie D

Don't know your model, but here's some bones on Ebay-you might Email the seller and compare #

JR

HOME PAGE:

JR North