What are the best engineering sites?

Hello,

We are putting together a list of the best engineering sites for data, reference, info, procurement, etc. If you can make a suggestion, that would be appreciated.

The sites collected to date are located at

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Creating some additional traffic ? Competing with google ?

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

In a brazen attempt at self promotion....

Luhan Monat

Reply to
Luhan

Thanks for the link

Luhan! It will be added shortly in a "Hobbies" category.

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

I like this

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Thanks Martin. That is a pretty cool site!

Not sure how to categorize it. Perhaps a "Diversions" category?

The Best,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Creating some additional traffic ? Competing with google ?

Rene

-- Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar -

& commercial newsgroups -

Hi Rene,

It would be pretty hard to compete with Google ;-) You have given me an idea for another category: "Services" I'll add

to it.

Thanks!

The Best,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

How about "Dilbert's Failures"

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

What about

??? They are a couple of dudes in Las Vegas.

Dave

Reply to
EE123

Electronics, Physics, DSP:

~ Math (High Level):
~ Periodical Reprints:
~ Conference Papers:
~ PDF

Jon

Thank you to all of you for your suggestions! Most of the recommended sites have been included. See

A "diversions" and "services" category has been added (no "hobbies" category for now, but I did put the Mondo Technology link under "diversions").

Please keep the links coming. Any site improvement suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com