WTB: Samsung 32 inch BROKEN lcd tv......

G'day!

I have a spare 32" Samsung LCD PC panel from a completely destroyed casing and would like to mount it in a current design SAMSUNG tv case if anyone has a tv with cracked/broken LCD that is not going to be used?

Panel might fit into other 32" casings - let me know here if you have one and want to sell it.

Thanks in advance...........

Reply to
princo coasters

Why don't you make one out of wood. It'd be different.

Reply to
swanny

Polished brass would be way cooler:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Love the round antique typewriter style keys on the keyboard.

Reply to
swanny

WOW!

Love them Dave, and:

Now I'll bet that is a very successful business.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Xbee Wireless Modules, and low cost Interface Boards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/xbee-boards.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

L.A.T.

Damn!

They look awesome!!! BUT......I'm guessing a little bit expensive for a junked panel....lol

Reply to
princo coasters

If he can get the costs down:

Sounds like an awfully labor intensive exercise.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Very nice indeed - but a LOT of work. If I did that I think I'd buy some spare monitors in case any parts on the original shat itself!

--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil
Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999
Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=