repairing of LCD 32 INCH T.V

I have a 32 inch wide screen LCD T.V exposed to a crash impact by my youngest child ( he threw his shoes to the LCD T.V monitor. how could I repair that LCD monitor crash . thanks a lot .

Reply to
ABDELHAMID ELRAFEI

If the LCD screen is damaged it cannot be repaired it must be replaced. Unfortunately replacing the screen is usually equivalent to the entire cost of a new TV.

Meat Plow

Sadly, by buying a new TV ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On 27 Set, 12:27, Meat Plow> If the LCD screen is damaged it cannot be repaired it must be replaced.

I still wonder why these delicate LCD screens are not protected with some glass or hard plastic. I have seen many broken.

I can remember my grandgrandfather throwing shoes to the TV when some political appeared. But he knew the tube front glass was very hard.

Reply to
Jeroni Paul

Take it out of his allowance for the next 15 years until he leaves home. Hopefully, by then he will be able to sit down again.

Reply to
hrhofmann

That would be a call after close inspection.

LOL!

Meat Plow

You could go to a plastics fabrication shop and have it cut a large piece of Plexiglas. Unfortunately, that adds at least one reflective layer.

The basic solution, of course, is not to have children. Who needs 'em?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck