WTB: SAA3049 IC

Looking to buy one off SAA3049 IC (Philips IR decoder).

Anyone have a spare one or know where I could get one otherwise it's down to writing software for a micro.

TIA

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

Alan,

I think we still have some at work.

How many do you need?

I will have to let you know on tuesday as Monday is a Holiday here in NZ.

Cheers

John

Reply to
Xnet

SAA3049 replacement with Philips 80c51 micro

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Thanks for the offer John.

After further searching and looking at the specs I ended writing s/w for an Atmel 2313 to do the decoding and display - only want to display one piece of data at a time on a test unit - and I was going to have to use something to convert the data into sensible outputs anyway.

Once again , thanks

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

Thanks JG.

I decided to roll my own using an Atmel 2313 as a receiver/decoder.

Thanks again

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

Dear Sirs,

We do have stock of SAA3049AP or SAA3049AT.

If you are still looking for this, pls let us know.

Our delivery cost is USD 10.00 to Aus. ( 7 to 14 days ) USD 28.00 to Aus. ( 3 days )

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Alan" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

"Patrick - townt.com" wrote in news:43ea08b3$1 snipped-for-privacy@rain.i-cable.com:

Nathan Road, Mongkok. Mail order? I don't think so!

GB

Reply to
GB