Through hole board-stuffers - who do YOU use?

I use a guy in Melbourne who does small jobs really cheaply and with good quality. Send me an email and I'll forward you the details (my email address is genuine), I assume your groups email address is bogus.

Seems like you've been bad, your groups profile has been baned by Google Groups.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I need a batch of through-hole boards loaded, and it seems my previous operator has decided to do SMD only. Does anyone have a contact for one they could recommend for small-run jobs (20-25 boards)?

TIA

Reply to
rebel

In Perth - Electronic Assembly, Malaga Tel 08 9248 1454

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

Alan, are they decent quality (i.e. have you used them for your stuff)?

I presume you have if you are suggesting them. I don't want a sheltered workshop job ;-)

Reply to
rebel

contacted offline, tnx.

Hah! Never been part of G/G, and that email address has been used by millions from/since the days of news.individual.net

Reply to
rebel

25 boards? How small? Seems like 2 hour job at tops.....
Reply to
MisterE

4.7" x 3.9", over 400 holes (with things in them).

You want to do 25 of these in two hours? If your hourly rate is $100 or less you've got the job.

Reply to
rebel

operator

Sorry, not been on here for a few days!

Yes. They are good quality (not a sheltered workshop). Small business concentrating on small to medium runs. They have through hole capability (wave solder machine, etc) as well as SMD capability (pick and place, reflow oven, etc).

They can also get good quotes on good quality PCBs.

Talk to Gary and tell him I sent you!