designing a custom mobile phone

I have a dream, I want a mobile phone which look very similar to nokia banana, aka nokia 8110.

However I want the casing is made from titanium, while providing strength it doesn't crack like the ordinary casing. I can made custom order casing and for this project I have 50thousand USD to spare.

I want opinion from you smart bright design engineer on :

  1. how to design the electronic to use the latest component to achieve functionality almost similar to the original nokia 8110 remember it doesn't have clock , alarm and rich sounding ring tone.

  1. give a layout how to program the software to achieve GSM or CDMA functionality, which one is easier to program .

thank you for reading and helping me

titaniumobile

Do you have any idea about the antenna inside the cell phone and how it will work inside a titanium case ?

hamilton

The fancy Nokia custom cactory is just down the road from me. Every phone is custom built and can cost $$$$$ This is just one example.

Reply to
TTman

Just found the factory....

TTman