Where to buy Fluorescent Display Panesls

Where can one purchase fluorescent display panels?

I have a few items with then and was just curious to find out where and if you can purchase them as replacement parts.

Also was wondering if it would be worth the expense to replace one of those in my stereo. It's gotten very dim when operating so I suspect it is on the way out?

TIA

Reply to
Kissing Lettuce