What lockdown delays?

Ordered PCBs from PcbWay on Tuesday. Delivered to my door today (yes,
Sunday) by DHL.

On other hand, I'm still waiting for FedEx to deliver a package that's
been in Sydney since a week ago Thursday last.

Sylvia.

Re: What lockdown delays?

I just checked the tracking on the one from Singapore that DHL got to
Melbourne in a day and was then left sitting there since the 26th,
and it's been delivered!

Well it hasn't, but the postie lies so that actually means it will
probably be in the letter box later today.

Contacting DHL's customer service on Friday may or may not have
helped (no reply since I gave them the tracking number that I
thought the site would have submitted automatically).

--

Site Timeline