User Manual / Service Manual for TEAC CT-M686STR 68cm TV ?

Does anyone have access to a user/service manual for a TEAC CT-M686STR TV? I have recently acquired this TV from friend but have no reference material for it at all. I can't find any resources on the www, not even from teac sites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, JasonP

Reply to
jason.pluis

Hi Jason, Check your Gmail....

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Thanks Bob. Much appreciated.

Now I only need the user manual. Anybody?

Reply to
jason.pluis

" user manual." you dont no how to use a TV? how odd

Now I only need the user manual. Anybody?

Reply to
Eric

Well there have been occasions when I've wasted considerable time working out which buttons to press and for how long, to configure the channel presets on some unknown TV. But maybe I'm just dumb.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 02:12:03 +1100, Bob Parker put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have an LG TV whose "skip" feature doesn't work, at least not as documented in the manual. I need to use a circuitous workaround.

I also have a Philips TV that sometimes ends up in "hotel" mode. A special key sequence is required to restore normal operation.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Eric,

Thanks for your constructive input. Most helpful.

A user manual would be handy to ascertain the purpose of some buttons whose functionality I am unsure of. It would also help determine what functions require a remote control, and what functions can be controlled by the buttons on the TV itself.

You don't know how to spell. How odd.

Cheers, JasonP

Reply to
jason.pluis

Try e-mailing parts @ teac.com which they say on their website is the source for manuals.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

OK I am sorry for my cheeky comments

You should of said (but then I should asked) e.g. I need a User Manual because I can not work out how to tune it in.

Then we would understand, by the way I have a 14" Teac and I might of posted my comments without thinking

Then we could take it from there, in the mean time someone might know were to get a service manual from, Have you asked

?