User Manual wanted for JVC TV

Hello all. New to the forum but hope someone can help me out.

I've just picked up a JVC AV-29SX1EK from a friend and just wanted to know if anyone has a user manual for it (electronic prefered).

My problem is that with my DVD player in AV1, the channel will switch over when I put the DVD player on, but when I try this with my video player in AV2, it wont switch over unless I change the channel myself. Epitomy of lazy you may say, but with my old TV, both AV1 and AV2 would switch over without a problem. Any ideas? Cheers.

--
kitsune
Reply to

Anyone? I've tried looking online but with no success.

--
kitsune
Reply to

Wow, nothing like total confusion to start your day.

First of all, I have looked as best I can, but there is no info for the model I am referring too, of which the product number is in my orginal post......

Theres not even any mention of it on the JVC website.

Cheers for the help......

--
kitsune
Reply to