Service code for TEAC 68 cm TV

Is there a service code to get into my TEAC 68 cm TV?
It's a "EU68ST" model.
Thanks for any info.
Regards Boozo.
Reply to
Boozo
Very probably in the Service Manual Available from the manufacturer, it is the "Service Only" data you are trying to access, correct? The local TEAC Service Facility may have the information, but having them part with it may become a bit dicey. Cheers
Reply to
Papa_J
Thanks maybe I'll ask my local TV service guy.
Boozo.
Reply to
Boozo