Tv reception - Page 2

Re: Tv reception

The conversation in question had nothing whatever to do with any aerial.

Re: Tv reception

That's very arguable. If the aerial is doing a decent job,
the sort of crap that the worst of the led lights put out
should be enough to stop the TV reception with digital.

Re: Tv reception

We already knew you'd lost the plot.

We were discussing the current waveform of a wattless dropper capacitor.

Re: Tv reception

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

You are wrong, as always.

Re: Tv reception

Everyone except you obviously....................

Re: Tv reception

Everyone can see for themselves that no one who mattered was
discussing the current waveform of a wattless dropper capacitor.

Re: Tv reception
On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 07:58:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"

A new dedicated digital aerial put in by a proffesional fixed the same
bull I was going through.
--
Petzl
Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.

All to do with TV reception.
The conversation seemed more to be turning towards how to start fires.
--
Petzl
Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.
Re: Tv reception

That can happen...................if you're a fuckwit.

Re: Tv reception

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

Re: Tv reception

It could seem that way to someone with the attention span of a
goldfish......................

Re: Tv reception

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Tv reception

I'll certainly concede to your expertise at bullshit.

Re: Tv reception

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Tv reception

When are you due for your next lucid moment?

Re: Tv reception

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Tv reception

Not for a while yet then...............................

Re: Tv reception

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Tv reception

Can you enlighten us about that high current issue?

Re: Tv reception

To clarify - was that the electronics in the fence generator, or the
screams of the victims that was intruding on your viewing pleasure?

Site Timeline