source for 500pf aircore variable capacitor aka tune capacitor in Australia?

as per above thanks

-- The information contained in this post is copyright of the poster, and specifically may not be published in, or used by

"Cheers"

** Errrr - just about any old valve AM radio will have one of them ?

With two or three gangs to pick from as well.

Or nearly any AM /FM tuner from pre 1975.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I might have more chance in winning the lotto in finding a vintage valve Radio, and if I find one wont salvage any parts from it on the contrary , I would restore it and give it a good love and care.:-)

yeah been hunting for one for the last 3 months, just about every place you could think of here in Perth Northern Suburbs.

Moussa

--
The information contained in this post is copyright of
the poster, and specifically may not be published in,
or used by     http://www.jlaforums.com

"Cheers" Phil Allison

** Smartarse bullshit.

Old radios ( non collectable) turn up in garage sales all the time.

** Tried eBay yet ?

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Can you tell us a bit more about what you need it for? Like, does it need to be very close to 500pF, and what physical characteristics are you after ... dimensions/shaft diameter/etc? One of my mates might have something like that, but there's no point getting his to dig through his stuff unless he knows what to look for.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

I only ever see PA's posts if they are quoted as I have of course killfiled him to avoid the diatribes of abuse. But lately, all the quoted posts have been sensible and restrained. What has happened? At this rate, I will unkillfile him! This will of course thrill him to bits...

Reply to
Suzy

**Check out the other crap that guy has for sale. $444.44 for a wideband ultrasonic amplifier/psychic amplifier.

Mmmmm.

Trevor Wilson

Reply to
Trevor Wilson

A leopard can't change its spots.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

No, but Earl Scheib can! ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Web search for jackson brothers (uk) who still make these items new. they are supposed to have an Australian agent.

Reply to
Malcolm Smith