RJ45 cables Tester Help me

Hello :>

I want to make a cable tester for RJ45 cables. How i will make it ? Please Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply to
lampakas

ebay

Reply to
atec 77

Yeah, what sort of testing?

If you just want a simple wire mapper it's hardly worth the trouble and cost to DIY.

If it is a performance / certification tester then DIY is not an option. Far too complex and then you would need to have it calibrated.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Buy one at a compter swap meet for less than $30 "Alan Rutlidge" cost to DIY.

Reply to
Jonno

I suppose it depends on the urgency to acquire one and also where the OP is. As mentioned by another poster, eBay is also an option. Just beware of the outrageous postage costs from HK. :P

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Yeah, it's supposedly against eBay policy to charge $1 for something "Buy-It-Now" and charge unreasonable postage like $50, but it still happens. Postage from HK on items that are priced for real is actually very cheap, just a few dollars, and I get mine in like 2-3days. Nice. It's just not worth going down to the local shop any more when all it takes is a couple of mouse clicks and it's on your door step in a few days.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones