Re: New Power Generation Idea

>I need some technical help on the implementation of this >idea. The general concept is to harness the enormous and as >yet untapped reservoir of negative psychic energy that >emanates from Philthy Analson.

Yes but being negative couldnt the psychic to real world transformer result in him being a useful fridge ?

--
Regards
Mike

: >I need some technical help on the implementation of this : >idea. The general concept is to harness the enormous and as : >yet untapped reservoir of negative psychic energy that : >emanates from Philthy Analson. : : Yes but being negative couldnt the psychic to real world transformer : result in him being a useful fridge ? : : Yes, I think I can see where that is going. I'm sure he has already had someone put their "meat" in ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT