Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
June 6, 2006, 6:25 am
rate this thread
Re: ..Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).
I'm the one that said I would try them out.....
After a LOT of google searching, I could only find multiple spam copies of
their email. I could not find one single review of their service. So things
looked a little dodgy.
I'm not saying that njpcb are scammers, just saying that they might be, and
spamming is not the nicest way to get business. They have been good in email
communication with me, but they only take direct deposit or Western Union
Money transfer (which rings warning bells). No credit cards, no pay pal, so
no way of reversing funds if they are scam artists. So I chose a safer
option based on a review I found on the net.
With my run of 100 boards, I ended up using pcbcart.com They are also a
Chinese company. - Their prices are fantastic, their boards are fantastic,
they are quick, excellent quality, and no complaints other than charging a
bit too much for postage. They wanted around $80 for regular air mail or $90
Their online quote calculator is good too. I will be using them confidently
again soon for a 700 piece production run.
- » Low Cost, High Performance USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wtd: Perth: Motorola MC 68705P3 (Old nmos single chip micros)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under