Places to buy stuff

Thought I'd share a few places that I've either bought parts from or are planning to in the future. In no particular order...

futurlec.com.au sparkfun.com kitsrus.com kitsparts.com talkingelectronics.com oatleyelectronics.com alltronics.com altronics.com.au jedmicro.com.au dontronics.com olimex.com sunrom.com smileymicros.com austriamicrosystems.com pcbcart.com arrownac.com - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special components (ie. special Maxim chips)

Anyway, I'll probably get flamed for posting advertising or something, but after a fair time on the net thought I might share them as possibly useful links. Please feel free to add any good places you've found.

Reply to
philbx1
3 others are

free component trader - no charge list or sell.

OEM supplier with stock in Australia

Microchip direct

JG

Joe G (Home)

hay mate these URL dont work

futurlec.com.au sparkfun.com kitsrus.com kitsparts.com talkingelectronics.com oatleyelectronics.com alltronics.com altronics.com.au jedmicro.com.au dontronics.com olimex.com sunrom.com smileymicros.com austriamicrosystems.com pcbcart.com arrownac.com - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special components (ie. special Maxim chips)

AUQ3a3QQtZkm

Anyway, I'll probably get flamed for posting advertising or something, but after a fair time on the net thought I might share them as possibly useful links. Please feel free to add any good places you've found.

Reply to
Frank

Excellent, I am looking for a few smt 1206 resistors, 120R, 270R, 10M, some SOD80 zeners 15v and the SMT version of the 2N7000 for the product below - along with all those h/w bits, thanks

--
Regards
Mike

Hey Joe G, thanks for the links.

I hadn't seen any of them before.

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to
philbx1

Hi Frank,

Sorry about the links not working. I've since ordered the book 'Dummies Guide to URL Posting' and should have the links working soon .

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to
philbx1

WTF

Sorry about the links not working. I've since ordered the book 'Dummies Guide to URL Posting' and should have the links working soon .

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to
Frank

Hey Frank, (re. your WTF, assuming it's a WTF?),

How about I come over to your place and type in 'http://' + the URL for you.

I don't need much, just a few beers from your fridge (and airline expenses).

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to
philbx1

=_NextPart_000_007A_01C75D8F.193293C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

No you got that wrong you posted=20 futurlec.com.au sparkfun.com kitsrus.com kitsparts.com talkingelectronics.com oatleyelectronics.com alltronics.com altronics.com.au jedmicro.com.au dontronics.com olimex.com sunrom.com smileymicros.com austriamicrosystems.com pcbcart.com arrownac.com - This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special components (ie. special Maxim chips)

Q3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

this would of been the logical, then you can click on to it and go there = straight away

- This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for = special www.components (ie. special Maxim chips)
Q3aAUQ3a3QQtZkm

I dont know why I have to fix up everybody elses f*ck ups all the time=20

How about I come over to your place and type in 'http://' + the URL for you.

I don't need much, just a few beers from your fridge (and airline expenses).

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to
Frank

straight away

- This was hard to find. A 'secret' portal for special www.components (ie. special Maxim chips)

How amusing, you then posted in HTML which didn't allow my OE6 to "click on it". So here is a fix to your "f*ck up", but frankly I think everyone else was capable of using the links in the first place I'm sure, if they cared to.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T