DAMN LIES from David L Jones

"David L. Jones"

I've also had the "pleasure" of a call from Phil:

( snip link to Google archive )

** Back somewhere in 1996/7/8 - David L. Jones used the business name: " Tronnort Technologies " and worked from home in Lethbridge Park, on the outskirts of Sydney.

He contributed several construction articles to " Electronics Australia " ( EA) magazine at around that time.

By 1998, EA magazine had published no less than 8 similar articles from myself - plus numerous CDI items, several letters to the editor and a whole Forum column devoted to a topic I raised.

Now, the phone number for " Tronnort Technologies" was published in the magazine for people to use & for David's benefit. It was a local Sydney phone number.

On one occasion, the editor of EA magazine ( Jim Rowe ) suggested I give David a call re some issues that were current at that time affecting the magazine and its readers. So I did.

As I recall, David feigned interest - but as he did not perceive the issues as affecting him personally he was unable to see their wider significance. Cos he simply lacked the imagination.

A serious metal disability he has demonstrated publicly countless times on this NG ever since.

That was before he figured out what computers were.
** How utterly ridiculous !!!!

Bought my first personal computer in 1982, my first IBM clone in 1987 and three more since then.

What an absolute ASS is this David L. Jones cretin.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Seriously Phil,

If you change from Brass to Titanium for those hip joints then that metal disability will dissappear fairly quickly and you will be the lighter for it.

then you can roll around the old hip joint and comment "nice bit of brass that, wouldna guess where it bin..."

:P

--
Regards
Mike

LMAO! Robin Williams said it best:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Phil is always the blower, never the blown.

Reply to
Otter

'tis better to give than to receive

Reply to
Robbo

Said the chook about the egg sambo to the pig about the ham sambo. The pig wasn't persuaded.

Reply to
Otter

He really is ill, its not worth responding when he gets onto sex, swears and abuses, he is just *not* capable of taking a joke, because maybe he is a joke and on medication or should be.

Sad but I have lost all interest in replying to any of his posts and given his level of response its prob better others dont reply either, when kids throw sand about in their play pen - best to just wisely stay away...

bye

--
Regards
Mike
* VK/VL Commodore FuseRails that wont warp or melt with fuse failure indication
   and now with auto 10-15 min timer for engine illumination option.
* VN, VP, VR Models with relay holder in progress.
* Twin Tyres to suit most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au
Reply to
Mike

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:08:50 +1100, Phil Allison wrote

snip...

Are you any relation to Rod Speed?

Dan

Reply to
Dan N

Toaster Boy here knows exactly who Rod is only too well. Back in the old days these two used have some great punch ups on aus.legal. Probably why Philthy chooses to forget is Rod always used win the arguments ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

** TOTAL HOTCOCK!!!!!!!!!

I have *never* lost an argument, with anyone, EVER, EVER, EVER !!!!!!!!!

** AND, I know to remember my motherboard, unlike some lazy buggers!!!!!!!!!

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA............ (tears streaming down face, holding sides so they don't split)

I think I can be forgiven as I look after 5 desktops and 4 laptops in my immediate family and business.

TT (numero uno)

Reply to
TT

Rod only ever win arguments if you count getting in the last word and spewing the most bile. :-)

Are Phil and Rod related?

Dan

Reply to
Dan N

Oh look your favorite area of expertise .

you lose everyday (by drawing breath), the only way you might win is by killing your self in protest .

its a shame you wont remember your place bottom.

Reply to
atec 77

Snip yet another unauthorised biography by Usenet's most inaccurate biographer. Every one a work of fiction.

Were they all from Trash Converters, or just part of your 'verge collection'?

Philthy has played more tunes on the skin flute than the New York Philharmonic :-).

ruff

Reply to
roughplanet

They are not "related" but they have relations often.

Reply to
atec 77

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This is better than one of Frank Burns' performances on M*A*S*H. I can just see poor old Philthy, wrists flapping, red-faced, eyes bulging, stamping the floor & crying 'NEVER, EVER, EVER.....STAMP, STAMP, STAMP! What I wouldn't give for a video of that performance :-).

face, holding sides so they don't split)

Not by Philthy. He NEVER forgives or forgets. Part of his Paranoid Personality Disorder. Still, who cares?

ruff

Reply to
roughplanet

Yep. Rod is the smarter cousin ;-) Actually I have no idea but with the two of them relentlessly, automatically gainsaying the other it was very funny. Rod particularly annoyed Philthy because none of his usual tactics made the slightest impression.

Just Google both their names in aus.legal and you will see what I mean.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

"roughplanet" wrote in message news:45fd1e01$0$9776$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Oh ruff this is just such classic stuff, it is just soooooo funny. I will be saving these posts because everytime I feel a little down and need a really good laugh I'm going to read them again. It has that certain Pythonesque humour that really never dates or stops being funny :-))

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

If you want to be numero uno perhaps you should check things a little more carefully. Look the headers of the message that you are replying to and see if you can spot the problem:-

Reply to
KeithR

: > TT (numero uno) : : : If you want to be numero uno perhaps you should check things a little more : carefully. Look the headers of the message that you are replying to and see : if you can spot the problem:- : Well spotted Keith. If it writes like PA, talks like PA and behaves like PA why check the headers?

As far as "numero uno" goes PA *always* puts me as #1 on his lists of people he dislikes. So as to give him even more reason I usually quote it. As far as me having any other claim to fame then it is a very short discussion indeed as I am just Mr. John Citizen AKA Mr.Joe Average ;-)

Also PA claims to be a Latin Scholar so IMHO it is apt.

"Furnulum pani nolo."

Cheers TT :-))

Reply to
TT