Re: My Electric PC Dream

> Hi: > > I am currently daydreaming about electricity that is direct current > [and has no frequency], extremely high-voltage, thin-channeled, and > extremely low-amperage and a PC that runs on such electricity.
[snip crap]

What will you use as insulation, cerebro-fuckwad? What will you use as insulation inside the CPU, cerebro-fuckwad? Bremsstrahlung, cerebro-fuckwad.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

None necessary.

None necessary.

Not at the small energy levels I'm talking about.

Reply to
Radium

One electron per second makes for some pretty goddamned slow computing.

Reply to
The Great Attractor

Clueless idiot.

Clueless idiot.

Energy and power are two different things.

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Reply to
jimp

Not necessarily. There are low-power PCs that are pretty fast.

Reply to
Radium

I already said the power is only 1 watt, not nearly enough for Bremsstrahlung.

Reply to
Radium

SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHILD.

Your ideas are idiotic and you are too stupid to understand the criticisms.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

CLUELESS IDIOT.

Reply to
Eric Gisse

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Reply to
jimp

Energy and power are two different things.

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.