Obvious mistakes in Electrostatics

NOTE:

--
1. See NOTE section at the end of Section III.D.
2. I recommend you not to forget to study the last section (IV) of
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
hamid_v_ansari

hamid_v snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: [snip 1800 lines of trolled crap]

John David Jackson, "Classical Electrodynamics" "We begin our discussion of electrodynamics with the subject of electrostatics-phenomena involving time-independent distributions of charge and fields..."

You got a problem with Jackson, fuckwad?

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uncle Al

This "fuckwad" surfaces periodically, with the same topic. Maybe someone could track him down and adjust his attitude ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Boy, a whole flock of 'em flew over that time. See

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Bruno is the attitude relateralization facillitator for

One of his specialties is reconfiguring top posters.

More on Bruno at

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

I certainly hope nobody quotes the entire original troll message in order to make a reply.

Jim

Reply to
jmeyer
[snip crap]

Idiot.

Androcles

Reply to
Androcles

hamid_v snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: [snip]

Its obvious why though. The ninja lesbian aliens that built the pyramids must have implanted some form of mind control that forces every physicist and engineer in the entire world to miss that which, were it true, would be blindingly obvious. Especially insidious is the way in which it interferes with our perception of every thing we ever design, which in reality dont actually work.

Tin foil hats and a variety of class-A drugs are the only known cure for this programming.

(200s sweep time 1Hz res bw = bored terry :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given