Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE!

I used to get the newsletter, but every time I went in there to get something they were ALWAYS sold out, you could count on it. So I eventually gave up.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

the ad image capture bonoculars once. Absolute crap. Reminded me of stuff that you could buy decades ago branded "made in japan".

Neighbour purchased the hedge trimmer a few months ago and already it sounds clapped out.

Reply to
terryc

This is only the second time I've been to Aldi. The first time was a few months ago when I bought a USB video grabber on special which left the others I tried for dead. Thanks for the caution that not everything they flog is good quality. Looks like I've just been lucky so far.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

On Sat, 24 May 2008 08:38:22 +1000, Don McKenzie put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks. I found this page as well:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar