Re: Icom 207

Have you tried typing 13.8V into tradme's search tool?

if it'll survive 15V (or you're prepared to waste some power in a pair of diodes) there's a bunch of cheap 15v laptop PSUs on there too.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:37:18 +1200, Max put finger to keyboard and composed:

Hi Guys > >I need a power block for one of these.... > >The orginal is 45w but would take something else..... > >The manual says SC1318 it had been replaced with a SC1348... > >Yes I can get one from the states but $US89 & freight makes it a little >too expensive for the moment. > >Anyone, any help please. > >Thanks > >Max - zl2max > >max at zl2max.gen.nz >** Posted from
**

I see that the SC1318 can be substituted with an M57788MR:

FWIW, the M57788MR appears to have been used in many Kenwood models:

... and in some Yaesu models (eg FT-90R).

Try Kenwood service or Dick Smith Spares (former Yaesu agents).

spares at dse dot com dot au

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar