Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Heater to cathode short in Samsung CB-677Z
June 21, 2006, 1:41 am
rate this thread
I have a Samsung ctv model CB-677Z . Randomly the screen turns
I suspect it may have a heater to cathode short.
I have had 2 other tv's with a similar problem, but both of them turned
the screen almost fully one colour. I fixed them by making a new heater
winding on the LOPT.
In the EFIL cd, for Samsung tv's I am told to connect one end of the
new heater to the video supply rail via a 1Meg resistor.
I am not certain what the video supply rail is.
Can someone please assist?
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)