OT: 360 degree interactive videos

So this is where Video is heading. Amazing stuff:

Two 360 degree interactive videos which are quite neat. One is flying in a helicopter and the other is at a MUSE concert.

(7 Cameras)

Hold your left mouse button to rotate the 360 degrees, and you will see 7 big red blobs below the Muse video, so that you can select 1 of 7 cameras.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Great stuff. Spot the 2 men fishing in the river at 2:30? :)

Tony

Reply to
TonyS

After a bit of fishing around (no pun intended) :-) I picked up on them. I also thought I saw a man paddling a kayak or canoe, near there, but after running it through a few times, I found it appeared to be a large floating log, with a chunk of bark flapping like a paddle.

A mouse doesn't seem to be the greatest tool for controlling this type of video streaming. I wonder if a joystick would be better.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Free country if you want to use your joystick we won't object, just not in public please.

Reply to
SG1