Google Shopping comes to Oz

by Chris Jager on May 4, 2011

After four long years, Google Shopping has finally launched in Australia, listing everything from microwaves to digital cameras, external hard drives and a lot more.

?If you used Google this morning, you may have noticed a new ?shopping? tab on the left-hand side of the web site. As its name implies, this is a new search function dedicated to online shopping ? and it?s finally become available in Australia.

Cheers Don...

Ref:

==============

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Not on my Google!

--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz

tis on mine. left hand nav bar.

also at:

Cheers Don...

===================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

where ?

--
Reply to
atec77

If you used Google this morning, you may have noticed a new ?shopping?

Used is the key word here.

do a search on Dontronics :-)

and all will be revealed.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Nothing showing on an of the three browsers to that google Australia shown ,

--
Reply to
atec77

I use FF, and just tried IE. all OK

You are doing a search after getting to the site?

IE:

FF:

Certainly is AU and working on both browsers.

will take you directly there, but not an AU suffix

Cheers Don...

=====================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

that's my point , not that I do much purchasing on line

I must say there are some sharks out there , I have been trying to buy a switch mode 48vdc 1500 watt supply at fair cost , the Ozzie sales seem to offer solid gold items from the price So this arvo I built most of a 2kw linear now I just need some suitable pass transisters and a regulator over voltage setup Meh in the morning

--
Reply to
atec77

I saw your previous plea for a suitable schematic, and was wondering why you needed that sort of power at 48vdc. nothing to do with telephone systems by chance?

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

No I have a ham ticket I play with some very large antennas

--
Reply to
atec77

tab

But they're not selling anything.

Yes, they are. It's called google clicks.

Cheers Don...

============================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Staticice leaves it for dead for all except the actual purchase itself.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Staticice is nice :-) And an OZ company.

Cheers Don...

====================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Reply to
Don McKenzie

And rubbish looked for Toshiba Qosmio and all results are spam toshiba not mentioned

-- Petzl

Petzl

Petzl pig ignorantly lied

mentioned

Why does everything you touch turn to dog shit ?

Thats a lie with both staticice and google shopping.

Reply to
Rod Speed

mentioned

They both seem useless to me I put oscillating multi tool in both, google gave lots of sites, all American with either no delivery to au or high shipping charges, and Staticice had no suggestions at all.

Reply to
F Murtz

F Murtz wrote

mentioned

More fool you.

Works much better with a much more specific search like with a model number or hard drive size and brand.

shipping charges,

It gives plenty of australian sites with the hard drive example.

It works fine with my examples.

Reply to
Rod Speed

mentioned

Always looking for a better "broom" Ebay works fine

-- Petzl

Petzl

Pretzl pig ignorantly lied

mentioned

Not a patch on staticice and google shopping for some stuff.

Reply to
Rod Speed