New Mondo Site

Hi,

Here is the 'new and improved' pic projects website.

Luhan Monat

Reply to
Luhan

On 17 Apr 2007 06:21:10 -0700, Luhan put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks. You have a lot of nice projects, but I particularly like this one:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

That is insanely good!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

A logic probe case is available at

BTW, someone entered a Circuit Cellar contest a few years ago with a souped up version, and won a 2 year lease on a Z3 BMW (US$20,000 worth).

dmm

Excellent site, and some good, original ideas thanks for sharing that with us

Reply to
kreed

Wow! Somebody has been *really* busy.

Great site, interesting variety or projects. The only comment I have is that I'm surprised you didn't build some overvoltage protection into the superprobe.

Reply to
rebel