New Mondo Technology Site

Hi y'all,

I have recently upgraded the Mondo site, registered a domain, and have actual paid hosting. This is a non-commercial, educational site.

Regards, Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I can't get past the front page. That color combination is unreadable if you are colorblind..

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi,

I tried for a high contrast. Most of the pages are pale yellow text on a nearly black background. I am red-green colorblind myself.

Is your browser using 'web page' or 'system' colors? And, what do the pages look like to you?

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Not to mention heinously ugly. The same content in black and white text would look better.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
joseph2k

Most websites use black on white. I'm not that big on conventions myself, but thank you for your esthetic appraisal.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

There are several different types of colorblind. There are published lists of "Do not use these color combinations" online, and HTML reference books.

I used the default settings in IE.

I didn't make it past the front page. The colors are too painful to try to figure it out. That front page made my eyes burn and tear up.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It looks fine to me (albeit I'm not partial to light blue on black - I find black on white to be the most legible, if the least fancy-schmancy) (and frames generally suck, but "de gustibus non disputandum.")

Maybe your mistake is accepting IE default settings. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise