The next name

Hyper?

Reply to
Geodanah

You are obviously in superlative overload. The only thing you can do is go back to the basics and call it the "plain old". Sales will suffer for this product, but you can call the next one "plus" and things will start picking up again.

And fer cryin' out loud be more sparing with the superlatives next time!

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Mondo.

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm

Hello Geodanah,

When I drove through Spain for the first time I couldn't stop laughing for a while. They had these "Hypermercados". Probably the next step up from "supermarket". Thing is, many of them were hardly bigger than a mid-size house.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Lead Free.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Diet Encabulator Low-Carb Encabulator Sodium Free Encabulator

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm
"Any sufficiently advanced magick is
indistinguishable from technology."
Reply to
Luhan Monat

Please note: Google reports 1070 hits for 'encabulator'.

It reports 5250 hits for 'interociter'.

But only 778 hits for 'schweppervescence'

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm
"Any sufficiently advanced magick is
indistinguishable from technology."
Reply to
Luhan Monat

If the target audience is relatively young, "extreme".

A thesaurus is often a help in such pursuits. Even if it doesn't give you the word you want, it may kick you in the right direction. You can find decent ones online.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Uber. : : I like how a thread on Google Groups that contains **adjective** brings up an ad frame for **How to talk gooder** sites.

Reply to
JeffM

We also have them in France:

Supermarché Hypermarché

And there is a difference in size, I can tell you.

Reply to
OBones

Generation II?

Robert

Reply to
R Adsett

Hyper.

Or how about quantum? Signifying that a "quantum leap" has occurred, and the old stuff can't even compare?

Or just give it a letter. For example, 'M' or 'RS'. These seem to be cool letters right now. 'X' is also cool.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

That will make the next one REALLY difficult. ;-)

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Imagine you have a new design for an encabulator and want to come up with a name for the product. The following terms are already used:

Turbo: Someone used it many years ago on a product that turned out to be a real turkey.

Super: We used this as an adjective years ago and the new one is ~10 times better than this product.

Ultra: Someone else used this as a name of a product.

Extra: Will translate as a spare in some cases.

Is there another obvious adjective I have missed.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

That's so gay.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

redux

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Thats one of the nice things about Spain

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Now in suppository form.

--
Luhan Monat: luhanis(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://members.cox.net/berniekm
"Any sufficiently advanced magick is
indistinguishable from technology."
Reply to
Luhan Monat

Hello OBones,

Well, in France, yes. I haven't really seen anything as big as a Carrefour yet. Maybe the Walmart Supercenters but we don't have those around here.

Now I am hungry again, craving a real Camembert and not the pasteurized stuff.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Hello Martin,

It's a nice country. Friendly people. Sometimes a bit too urban or modern for my taste which is why I felt more at home in Portugal.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg