Logitech have a solar keyboard.

Logitech have a solar keyboard. With an ultra-slim 1/3-inch profile and a full slate of laptop-style chiclet keys, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 isn't your average rack of buttons to begin with, but the ambient light solar panels installed on the top of either side should mean you'll never need to plug it in to recharge.

27 photos:

Cheers Don...

===================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

USB Isolator 1000VDC For Protecting Your PC OR Laptop
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/usb-iso-low-full-speed-usb-isolator.html

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

The wireless keyboard I have (but don't use much) takes a couple of AAA cells. Clearly the manufacture doesn't think it uses much energy. And why should it? Unlike a mouse, the only time it needs to draw any power at all is when a key is actually pressed.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

And about time.

Reply to
Rob

Nah, light from the screen.

Reply to
Dennis

That's just making light work of the situation.

Reply to
Rob

I thought it was an enlightening retort

--
Reply to
atec77

aaahhh, yet another bright spark!

Reply to
Dennis

Certainly no flash in the pan

--
Reply to
atec77

An illuminating character no doubt!

Reply to
Dennis

quite the brightspark

--
Reply to
atec77

I concede!

Reply to
Dennis

I was beginning to think someone was holding alighted torch on high :)

--
Reply to
atec77