Junkyard Jumbotron

Rick Borovoy's Junkyard Jumbotron project, which allows laptops or phones in close proximity to be ganged together to form a large display. A project from the MIT Center for Future Civic Media. Video by Paula Aguilera.

============================ "Elliot Woods 2 days ago great! i was hoping to make something similar, so really excited about this. My desire was to be able to draw across all the screens at once from a mobile device, using structured light generated in a web browser and a dedicated iPhone/other app. This looks really well developed and with a great team pushing the possibilities. Congratulations!" =========== "Philip Han 2 days ago I've always imagined something like this!!!

Time over time I wondered how to merge multiple projectors into one screen but I realized pretty quickly that it wasn't all too hard and using Windows 7 or Mac OS X you can do it quite easily...

But to have this in a Mobile App though? Amazing! Maybe NFC could open up crazy things like 1:1 Virtual Reality tracking close to an object to see things that wouldn't be there without using ugly QR codes!" ============================

Cheers Don...

========

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".